Know the facts and choose smart!
If you found this article by typing on Google the question: How can I make hair grow faster? you must know that despite all the “five quick steps” recipes that you will find on the internet, things don’t happen overnight! In fact, there are no shortcuts for a healthier, longer hair and the real solution needs a little more time, the right products and a good nutrition.
You want a healthy hair? Know the facts!
Hair cosmetics market is a huge one and as a consumer could be pretty difficult deciding which products best fit you, especially when every product claims to be “the best”. So, before going for a “magic” solution to make hair grow faster, know that the hair has a specific cycle of growth, and you cannot just speed up things.
Know the key facts about hair growth:
- Hair grows from hair follicles. The living part of the hair is the part under the skin called the bulb.
- You have about 100,000 follicles on your scalp.
- Hair on the scalp grows 1.25 centimeters or 0.5 inches per month, or about 15 centimeters or 6 inches per year.
- You lose about 50 to 100 hairs a day. That happens because the follicles don’t all grow hair at the same time, and each strand of hair is in a different step of the development stage.
- The 3 stages of development are:
- Anagen: the growth phase, can last from two to six years. About 85% of the hairs on one’s head are in the anagen phase at any given time.
- Catagen: the transitional phase, which lasts about two weeks. During this time, the hair follicle shrinks and detaches from the papilla, being pushed upward.
- Telogen: the resting phase, during which the follicle remains dormant about one to four months. At some point, the follicle will begin to grow again; the old hair will break free from the root and will be shed. The process results in normal hair loss known as shedding.
For many people finding the right hair growth products seems to be more like a “trial and error” method. At REKZE LABORATORIES we know how frustrating and time and money consuming is this process. This is why we elaborated the most complex line to fight hair loss. Check the facts about the ingredients in our innovative products and feel free to ask us any question!
Don’t forget that a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle play an extremely important role for your well-being. And when you’re healthy, your hair is healthy!
Try also to include in your hair care routine the scalp massage, as increases blood flow and can help stimulate hair growth.
If you are following a hair treatment to make hair grow it is absolutely normal to want to see results as soon as possible, but the truth is that perseverance is the best strategy, as nature has its own way!
So be patient, choose products that you can trust and enjoy every day!
Photo source: Pixabay.com