13 things to do after a hair transplant
Hair transplant is in fact a surgery and, as every surgical procedure, it needs some time and also care to get the desired results. There is some aftercare you have to follow immediately after the hair transplant, and in the first couple of days or weeks, your options are limited. What should you do after a hair transplant and what shouldn’t you do?
Here are 13 advices you should consider after a hair transplant
- You should sleep on your back using a medical pillow, for at least 5 days after the surgery.
- Avoid looking down in the first days after the transplant.
- Try to use clothes easy to wear to avoid touching the scalp, especially in the first weeks.
- Avoid using hats and caps.
- Avoid touching the scalp and to not scratch, for 15 days after the surgery.
- Avoid drinking coffee and green tea, unless the doctor recommends otherwise.
- Avoid swimming and sauna in the first 15 days.
- Do not smoke for at least 1 week after the surgery.
- Avoid intense exercise for about 2 months.
- Avoid shaving your head in the first 6 months. You can cut your hair by machine or scissors, after the first month.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and dyeing your hear in the first month.
- Alcohol consumption should be avoided in the first three days after the surgery.
- Use cotton soft towels to dry your hair and scalp.
The grafted hair will start falling in the fist 10 days to 6 weeks. After this perios, hairs will start regrow and the process will continue for about a year. Keeping your scalp clean and nourished is essential to stimulate the growth of new hairs.
Hair Growth Stimulating Products Before & After Hair Transplant
After the first month, REKZE Laboratories recommends using the 28 scalp wipes to clean the scalp every time is necessary to remove the excess sebum. At the same time, using the 24 serum can be used to stimulate microcirculation, and to nourish and revitalize hair follicles, as well as to increase their integrity with the scalp without Minoxidil or side effects.
To wash your hair and scalp, 63 shampoo can be used from the third day after the transplant surgery and for styling 27 Styling Gel.
Our products are developed in USA and made in Italy without minoxidil and side effects.
Clinically proven and tested on FDA approved laboratory. We ship worldwide with 100% money back if our customer is not happy with the results.We recommend consulting with your doctor to know exactly when your post-surgery treatment is over, and use other hair and scalp products only if they do not interfere with the post-surgery treatment.
Additionally, bear in mind that a strong and healthy growth of your hair depends on a overall body health, so make sure you hydrate properly take the proper diet rich in essential nutrients and vitamins.